State Scholarship Online Portal (SSP) is an application for providing Scholarships, an initiative by the Government of Karnataka to provide financial assistance to Pre-matric Scholarship and Post-matric Scholarship students. Every year Department of Social Welfare, Department of Backward Classes Welfare, Department of Minorities Department, and Department of Scheduled Tribes Welfare disburse Pre-matric and Post-matric Scholarships. It is a welcome initiative for the students from economically weaker sections to pursue their education system.
Also read K2 Challan
The Process Of Applying For A Scholarship
- Registration (only once) – No registration process is required if you have received a scholarship through SSP this past year
- Applications must be submitted to the state scholarship software to the point of e-authentication
- E-authenticate and obtain e-authentication ID from the college’s e-authentication authorities.
- Enter e-Authentication IDs in the State Scholarship Software and complete the application submission process.
|SSP Scholarship 2021||Last date|
|Backward Classes Welfare Department Scheme||31st May 2021|
|Social Welfare Department Scheme||31st May 2021|
|Tribal Welfare Department Scheme||31st May 2021|
|Minorities Welfare Department Scheme||31st May 2021|
|Karnataka State Brahmin Development Board Scheme||30th April 2021|
|Department of Technical Education Scheme||31st May 2021|
|Department of Disability Welfare||15th June 2021|
|SSP Scholarship Last Date for Submission||15th May 2021|
|SSP Scholarship Status 2021||https://ssp.karnataka.gov.in/studentstatusreportforstudent.aspx|
|SSP e-attestation Portal||https://eattestation.ssp.karnataka.gov.in/postmatric/|
|SSP Helpline for SSP e-attestation and SSP Post Matric Scholarship||PH: 08035254757SSP Helpdesk Email:firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Check Aadhaar Seeding Status with Bank||https://resident.uidai.gov.in/bank-mapper|
|Schemes||Vidyasiri Scholarship 2021Post-Matric ScholarshipFee Reimbursement|
|SSP Scholarship Website||https://ssp.postmatric.karnataka.gov.in|
- Students SATs ID/ College.
- Registration Number.
- Aadhaar Number of Student and Parents.
- Student’s Mobile Number.
- Income Certificate.
- Caste Certificate.
- EWS Certificate (Applicable for only Brahmin category students) number in the student’s name starting with RD.
- e-Attestation Numbers.
- Eligible Fee Receipt
- SSLC/ 10th Marks Card
- PUC Registration Number (first-year degree courses)
- Marks Card of the previous year.
- Study Certificate
- Disability Card Number issued by GOI for differently-abled students.
Backward Classes Welfare department provides Pre-matric Scholarship, Post-matric Scholarship and Vidyasiri Scheme for backward class students only.
Post-Matric Scholarship Scheme for Backward class
The Backward Classes Welfare department grants Post-Matric Scholarships per month for post-matric students for ten months.
Rates of Post-Matric Scholarship are as follows
|Group||Rate of Scholarships granted (Annual)|
The Government will reimburse 100% of your fees. That is to say, the Government of India will reimburse 50% of the fees, and the Government of Karnataka will reimburse the remaining 50%.
1.Must be a permanent resident of Karnataka and belong to caste included in backward classes list specified by Karnataka Government.
2.Students are pursuing post-matric courses in government/ local body/ Aided institution/recognized unaided private institutions affiliated to the statutory universities of Karnataka.
3.Annual Income of parents must be less than 2.5 lakhs for CAT-1, and annual income of parents must be less than 1 lakh for CAT-2A, 3A, 3B, and other OBC.
4.Students admitted to government hostels/ residential Colleges are not eligible for post-matric Scholarships.
5.Must pass with minimum marks of 40% and 50% for fresh and renewal respectively in previous year’s annual examination for CAT-1. They must pass with minimum marks of 50% and 60% for fresh and renewal respectively during the last year’s annual examination for CAT-2A, 3A, and 3B.
6.Only two male members of the same family are eligible for the scheme—no restriction for girls.
Students in classes 1 to 10 can apply for SSP Pre-Matric Scholarship.
1. Students have a secured a score of 50% or above in their previous final year exam.
2.Annual income of the parent is less than 1 lakh.
- Free Fire Redeem Code Everyday
- Kolkata FF Fatafat Result Every Day Live Updates
- Parivarik Labh Yojana
- SSMMS Online Portal
- Vijaya Bank Bank of Baroda Net Banking Login 2021