“NSP” (National Scholarship Portal) NSP Login & NSP 2019
“NSP” NSP Login (NSP 2019) This is part of Ministry Of Electronics & Information Technology, Government of India.
- NSP Login very recently updated NSP 2019 system. View NSP 2019 Portal Login click here to read more information about NSP and NSP Login. National Scholarships Portal (NSP2.0) Academic Year 2019-20 Operational steps to make Institute’s Profile functional after getting Registration Form Approved by the District Nodal Officer
- Institute reports to District / State Nodal Officer that wrong AISHE / DISE / NCVT / SCVT Code is getting reflected in their institute’s profile and Institute Nodal Officer wants to get it corrected. In this case, after checking the institute credentials & profile, District / State Nodal Officer should remove such code from the profile. After removal of wrong AISHE / DISE / NCVT / SCVT Code, correct AISHE / DISE / NCVT / SCVT Code can be updated using the option “Reset Institute Login Password / Change Mobile No.” provided in the District / State Nodal Officer login. See Screen -1 below.
NSP Once Registration Form is approved by the District Nodal Officer, Institute Nodal Officer (INO) will receive new password in the registered mobile number. To make profile functional login with new password and follow the steps described below
Enter the OTP received on the Institute’s Nodal Officer Mobile
Change Password Form
NSP & NSP Login After first successful login, Institute Nodal Officer (INO) will have to update the profile, Course Level and Courses to make Institute visible to the Applicant’s while applying for scholarship on NSP2.0. After profile updation Verification section will be enabled.
With the help of below options Course Level, Course and Course Fee can be updated. Click on respective button and proceed further
Guidelines for Registration on NSP National Scholarship Portal
- How to Apply?
Students applying for scholarship for the first time (Fresh Students) need to “Register” on the portal as fresh applicant by providing accurate and authenticated information as printed on their documents in the “Student Registration Form”.
The registration form is required to be filled by parents / guardian of students who are below the age of 18 years on the date of registration.
Before initiating registration process, students / Parents / guardian are advised to keep the following documents handy:
- 1. Educational documents of student
- 2. Student’s Bank account number and IFSC code of the bank branch
Note: For pre matric scholarship scheme, where students do not have their own bank account, parents can provide their own account details. However, parents account number can only be used against scholarship applications for maximum two children.
- 3. Aadhaar number of the Student
- 4. If Aadhaar is not available, then Bonafide student certificate from Institute / School and
- 5. Aadhaar Enrolment ID or Scanned copy of Bank passbook
- 6. If Institute/School is different from domicile state of the applicant, then Bonafide student certificate from Institute / School.
Brief instructions for filling up the online Application Form are given below (Fields marked with * are Mandatory fields):