Jharkhand Pass 2022 -Covid19 case increase regularly in Jharkhand State. Jharkhand government has taken steps to stop the spread of Covid19. Government has imposed lockdown during the day and curfews at night. It is now up to the public that they adhere to the rules and remain safe. E Pass Service can be applied for by anyone who is in an emergency. E Pass allows individuals to travel freely because it is a permit letter that permits them to travel from one place to the next. If you are interested in applying online, then you can download the official notification. Make sure to read all eligibility criteria. We will also give you some information about Jharkhand 2022, such as eligibility criteria, application status, how to apply, and other details.
Jharkhand E Pass 2020
E Pass Jharkhand: We are aware that the Jharkhand Government has placed partial lockdown on the state in an attempt to stop the spread of covid cases. Officials have provided epass to allow for emergency travel and essential services. This means that anyone who wants to travel within or outside the state while it is locked down must apply for the Jharkhand ePass. The ePass is required for emergency travel. You can apply for an epass through the Jharkhand management system. The Government has specified certain categories that will be granted epass for lockdown.
Jharkhand Pass Application Form 2022
To break the Covid-19 chain, the Jharkhand government placed restrictions on vehicles and persons moving within the state. People who require emergency travel can use the e-pass issued by government. The state will prohibit bus travel during this period. Private vehicles and bikes will require an E pass from the local administration. For travel within the state or in the city, an E-pass is required. If you are caught without an e-pass, police will issue a fine. You must show your e-pass to all types of movement, except for those involving health or funerals.
For Jharkhand Pass e Pass, Follow These Instructions
Please follow the instructions below before submitting your Jharkhand ePass Application.
- The applicant must provide all required details on the application form.
- Citizens who apply for ePass must not be COVID-positive.
- All should adhere to the COVID regulations regarding wearing a mask, maintaining social distancing, and other such matters.
- Individuals who enter Jharkhand must follow the regulations and instructions set forth by the State Government to ensure their safety.
- Anyone found violating the rules or without an ePass in a lockdown should be prepared for Punishment.
Jharkhand E-Pass Registration 2022
We are happy to inform you that the Jharkhand government offers three types of e-Passes. These are the interstate Jharkhand EPass for a specific distance and inter-district mobility. People have to epassjharkhand.nic.in Apply Online 2022 as per their requirements on the app. We have listed the steps to fill out the Jharkhand E-Pass Registration Form.
Jharkhand E Pass 2022 Curfew Pass Overview
|Article Title||Jharkhand Curfew Pass Application Status|
How to apply for Jharkhand Pass 2022
- Registration: Applicants need to register before applying E Pass through the Provided Steps.
- First of all you need to visit official web site https://epassjharkhand.nic.in/
- Click on Register under the Login option.
- Enter your mobile number here and click submit.
- Enter the same number again, and then submit it.
- You will now need to choose a strong password. It should contain 6 characters.
- Click on “Submit” to close the window.
- To confirm, enter the password again.
- Login and Completion of Profile – 2nd Stage: People need to complete their profile
- Once you have completed registration, you will need to return to the login page.
- Click on Login to access your profile. Next, click on Personal Details.
- Complete all fields and click on “Save”.
- Next, select an ID from the dropdown menu and then enter the ID number.
- Applying for ePass – Finally, Applicants Can Apply For E Pass
- Once your profile has been completed, click on Apply for ePass.
- First, you will need to choose your location. Next, you will need to choose the type of ePass you want.
- You will now need to complete the application.
- Next, go through the declarations and mark them.
- Click on Agree to Proceed.
Documents and information required for Jharkhand Curfew Pass registration
ePass includes the following Information for Every Applicants:
- Applicant Name
- Type of Pass (Intra District or Inter District).
- Vehicle No.
- Mobile No.
- There are not many travelers.
- Name of all travelers
- Types of travel
- Dtae & Time For Travel
Important Document for Online Application – The applicant should have at least one Id Prof at the time of Traveling & E Pass registration
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID card
- Driving license
- PAN Card
- Valid Passport
Jharkhand Covid19 EPass Status Check
Once you have submitted your Jharkhand ePass application, you can view the status and download the ePass.
- Login on official website at https://epassjharkhand.nic.in
- Click on View ePass from the dashboard.
- Your registration number, type and status of your application will be displayed along with the details of your ePass.
- Now click on Download ePass if your application has been approved.
- You can download the ePass PDF file and take a printout.