BCECE 2021: Results have been released on October 31, 2021. Candidates can visit the official website at bceceboard.bihar.gov.in to download their BCECE 2021 Rank Card. BCECE 2021 has been successfully concluded on October 9 and 10. Meanwhile, BCECE (LE) 2021 Results and DCECE 2021 Results have been released on October 13 for Lateral Entry and Diploma admissions respectively. Candidates can download their rank card form the official website at bceceboard.bihar.gov.in
“BCECE” This is part of Bihar Government (Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board)
BCECE 2021 Exam Dates
|BCECE 2021 Notification||Augst 14, 2021|
|BCECE 2021 Registration||August 15, 2021 to September 12, 2021 (11:59 PM)|
|Last Day to pay BCECE 2021 Application Fee through Challan||September 14, 2021|
|Last Day to pay BCECE 2021 Application Fee through Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card||September 14, 2021|
|BCECE 2021 Form Correction||September 15, 2021 to September 16, 2021|
|Availability of BCECE 2021 Admit Card||September 30, 2021|
|BCECE 2021 Exam Date||October 9, 2021 to October 10, 2021|
|BCECE 2021 Result||October 31, 2021|
BCECE 2021- Courses Offered
|Subject Combination||Course Offered|
|PCB*||Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, Lab Technician, OT Assistant, X-Ray Technician, Ophthalmic Assistant, Orthotics and Prosthetics|
|CBA/PCA/MBA/MCA*||Agriculture and Gardening|
BCECE 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for the exam, candidates must go through BCECE Eligibility Criteria listed below.
- Only Indian nationals can apply for BCECE 2021.
- Candidates should have a domicile of Bihar.
- Parents of the candidate must be the permanent residents of Bihar state.
- Candidates whose parents are the employee in Public Sector Undertaking of Govt. of India.
- Candidates whose parents are working in the state of Bihar but living outside Bihar are also eligible to apply for BCECE 2021.
- B.Sc Nursing- Candidates must have completed 10+2 with Physics, Biology as subjects with minimum 45% aggregate marks.
- Medical Courses- Candidates must have completed 10+2 with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology as compulsory subjects.
- Pharmacy Courses- Candidates must have qualified 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry as compulsory subjects and in option candidates must have either maths or biology.
- Agriculture Courses- Check the image below.
BCECE 2021 Application Form
Online BCECE 2021 Application Form have been released at bceceboard.bihar.gov.in. Only a single application form has to be submitted for applying for different courses.
- Begin the online registration process by filling in the details after which candidates will be provided their unique Registration Number and Password.
- Login with BCECE Registration Number and Password to upload your passport size photograph and signature and pay the registration fee.
- There are two parts of the application form, complete both Part A and Part B.
- Download the BCECE Application Form (Part A and B) and take its printout.
- Keep the print copies safe for counselling and admission purpose
BCECE Application Fee
|PCM/ PCB||General, Backward Class (BC), and Other Backward Class (OBC)||660|
|For one subject group that is PCM or PCB||Scheduled Tribe (ST), Scheduled Caste (SC)||330|
|For both groups PCMB||General, BC and OBC||730|
|SC and ST||365|
BCECE 2021- Reservation Criteria
A few of the total seats are reserved as per the norms of Govt. of India for admission through BCECE. The reservation of seats (in percentage) are elucidated in the following table:
|Category||Percentage of Seats Reserved|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||16.00%|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||01.00%|
|Extremely Backward Class (EBC)||18.00%|
|Backward Class (BC)||12.00%|
|Reserved Category Girls (RCG)||03.00%|
|Economically Weaker Section||10.00%|
BCECE 2021 Exam Pattern
It is necessary for the candidates to be familiar with BCECE 2021 exam pattern before beginning with their preparation. The entire BCECE is divided into 5 subjects, of 100 objective questions each. Each section will be of 90 minutes, carrying maximum marks of 400.
Following is the distribution of marks through out subjects:
|Physics||400||1 ½ hours|
|Chemistry||400||1 ½ hours|
|Mathematics||400||1 ½ hours|
|Biology||400||1 ½ hours|
|Agriculture||400||1 ½ hours|
For detailed information on BCECE Exam Pattern- Click Here
How to fill BCECE OMR Sheet?
During the examination, candidates will be provided with a Question paper and an OMR sheet. Fill the details like your Registration no, Question paper code, Question paper set and other such details. In case, the information provided contains error, the computer will not be able to recognize the answer sheet.
BCECE Counselling Procedure
Qualified candidates of BCECE, will be eligible to undergo the process of BCECE counselling for allotment of seats to various govt., semi-govt., and privately funded institutions for courses like Pharmacy, Health Science and Agricultural programs. Candidates need to register for counselling on the official website at the link available. Following points must be kept in mind regarding BCECE Counselling-
- Candidates are required to register for counselling after the result of BCECE.
- The process of counselling will be online and candidates will have to fill their choices and lock their seats before the last date.
- Candidates will have to pay the counselling fees through bank challan.
Step 1- Registration
Registration for counselling is mandatory and only registered & qualified candidates will be called for BCECE Counselling. Following steps are to be taken as reference for registration for BCECE.
- Go to official website of BCECE Board
- Click on the link- “Apply for counselling”
- Candidates will be asked to fill a form with contact information–
Step 2- Choice Filling
Candidates can fill their choices and lock seats online through the official website of BCECE. After successful login using BCECE Roll Number and Password created in the previous step, candidates will find the following options-
|Registration details||Contain information regarding the logged in candidate|
|Available Choices||Seats available to the candidate.|
|Fill Choices||Candidate can fill choices (seats) in this field.|
|Display Filled Choices||Displays all the filled Choices by the candidate.|
|Change Password||Helps to reset/change password.|
|Provisional Allotment Letter||Avails provisional allotment letter to the candidate.|
Step 3- Provisional Seat Allotment
- The candidates can download the provisional seat allotment letter after completing the choice filling process.
- They can check the status of their seat allotment.
- Take the printout of their provisional seat allotment letter.
- They must possess the same at specified BCECE Counselling Centre for Handwriting verification whenever necessary.
- It is must to carry the provisional seat allotment letter with them during all process of counselling to ensure their admission and allotment of the desired seat.
Step 4- Handwriting Verification
Candidates’ handwriting is matched and verified with the text written in their OMR sheets. This is a uniform process which involves the collection of a handwriting specimen of the candidate. It is further compared with texts in their OMR sheets.
Handwriting Verification is done to ensure the authenticity of the candidate and their allotment.
Step 5- Seat Allotment
Candidates successfully clearing the handwriting verification, can login again at the official website to ensure their allotment. Candidates will find a new link “FINAL SEAT ALLOTMENT”.
Candidates can download their Final seat allotment that will be required at the time of counselling. The candidates must report to the specified venue as mentioned in the Provisional Allotment Letter for document verification and fee payment.
Step 6- Documents Verification
Candidates who have successfully downloaded their final allotment letter, have to verify their documents and pay the admission fees to the allotted colleges. Candidates unable to produce any of the required documents will have their candidature cancelled. The admission process will continue further at the BCECE Counselling Centre.
BCECE Counselling- Documents Required
- Final BCECE Seat Allotment Letter
- Class 10th Mark Sheet, Hall Ticket and Passing Certificate
- Class 12th Mark Sheet, Hall ticket and Passing Certificate
- BCECE Admit Card
- Copy of 6 Photographs used in Online Application Form BCECE
- Counselling letter for BCECE
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Medical Certificate (as specified)
BCECE 2021 Participating Colleges
The following table displays the total number of seats in participating colleges. The officials have released the BCECE Seat Matrix Branch Wise for session 2020. Engineering and Medical seats will be filled through JEE Main and NEET respectively. Students in Pharmacy, Health Science and Agricultural Programs will be admitted through BCECE 2021.
FAQs regarding BCECE 2021
Q. What courses will be offered through BCECE 2021?
A. BCECE 2021 was conducted for admission to BSc courses in Agriculture and Horticulture. All other courses in the engineering and medical stream are offered through centralised counselling based on JEE Main and NEET scores.
Q. Is BCECE 2021 being conducted for BSc courses or is it postponed/cancelled?
A. BCECE 2021 was conducted as per the schedule and it is unlikely that the exam will get postponed.
Q. What is the exam date of BCECE 2021?
A. The exam dates of BCECE 2021 for BSc are October 9 and October 10.
Q. What are the subjects of BCECE 2021 for the BSc course?
A. The exam for the BSc course is based on Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Agriculture and Biology subjects.
Q. Is the BCECE BTech entrance exam 2021 being held?
A. No, BCECE exam was discontinued for BTech courses in 2019 only.
Q. When will BCECE 2021 admit card be released?
A. The admit card release date of BCECE 2021 was September 30.
Q. What is the selection criteria for admission through the BCECE 2021 BSc course?
A. Candidates seeking admission to BSc courses have to appear and qualify for BCECE 2021 in the relevant subjects besides fulfilling the eligibility criteria.
Q. What is the selection criteria for admission through the BCECE 2021 BTech course?
A. Candidates seeking admission to engineering colleges of Bihar have to appear for JEE Main and, participate in Bihar UGEAC Counselling.
Q. What is the selection criteria for admission through the BCECE 2021 Paramedical courses?
A. Candidates seeking admission to Paramedical courses at the medical colleges of Bihar have to appear and qualify for BCECE 2021.
Q. Is BCECE 2021 entrance exam conducted for Pharmacy and Nursing courses?
A. Yes, BCECE examination for Medical courses as well including Pharmacy and Nursing is being conducted. Know more about BCECE Pharmacy and, BCECE Nursing here.
Q. When is the last date to apply for BCECE 2021?
A. The last date of application for BCECE 2021 was September 12.